While we welcome your comments, it is important to note that neither the Executive Director nor the OOR is responsible for, and does not endorse or verify, the content or opinions posted by anyone other than the Executive Director and other OOR staff.
Right-to-Know requests and appeals under the Right-to-Know Law should not be posted here. More information, including the OOR’s complete Right-to-Know Law policy, is available at the OOR’s website:
- RTK Requests: http://www.openrecords.pa.gov/RTKL/HowToFile.cfm
- RTK Appeals: http://www.openrecords.pa.gov/Appeals/HowToFile.cfm
It’s fine to disagree and healthy debate is welcomed. However, we expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to not approve and/or remove postings that constitute any of the following:
- Abusive comments, in particular comments that attack any person’s character, or insult, harass or intimidate others based on race, religion, gender, disability, nationality or sexual preference.
- Comments that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or harmful to minors in any way.
- Off-topic or repetitive content such as discussions of personal or political issues which are unrelated to the main subject of a particular post or posts by individuals who repeatedly post the same or similar content.
- Any posts containing affiliate marketing, link referral codes, junk mail, spam, chain letters or pyramid schemes or posts that contain any form of advertising or solicitation.
- Any posts that endorse or offer support of or opposition to the candidacy of any individual seeking elective office or that otherwise constitute participation in a political campaign or engaging in political fundraising.
Any content posted to this blog will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
To contact the Executive Director or the OOR, visit http://www.openrecords.pa.gov/ContactOOR.cfm