1,794 Appeals Involving Local Agencies in 2015

61.3% of the appeals filed with the OOR in 2015 involved local agencies.

Among local agencies, municipal governments (cities, boroughs, and townships) were involved in the most appeals last year: 36%. If you include local police and fire departments, that percentage jumps to 58%.

Counties were involved in 21% of local agency appeals. School districts (8%) and charter schools (6%) combined for 14%.


The complete Office of Open Records 2015 Annual Report is available on our website (along with previous years).

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.