The Office of Open Records is hosting its Annual Training today (Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2020) at 1:30 p.m.
This year’s session will focus on how the pandemic has affected the Right-to-Know Law and the Sunshine Act.
Scheduled panelists include:
- Erik Arneson, OOR Executive Director
- Charles Rees Brown, Esq., OOR Chief Counsel
- Nathanael Byerly, Esq., OOR Deputy Director
- Scott Coburn, Esq., PA State Association of Township Supervisors
- Thomas Howell, Esq., PA Office of General Counsel Deputy General Counsel
- Michael F. Krimmel, Esq., Commonwealth Court Prothonotary
- Delene Lantz, Esq., OOR General Counsel
- Melissa Melewsky, Esq., PA NewsMedia Association Media Law Counsel
- George Spiess, OOR Chief of Outreach and Training
You can get more details and register for the Annual Training here. Unfortunately, CLEs are not available this year.
We plan to record today’s Annual Training to make it available on the OOR’s YouTube channel.
Information about other OOR training sessions, including upcoming webinars, can be found on the OOR’s Training Calendar.