Tomorrow (Wed., Dec. 2, 2020) at 10 a.m., I will host a webinar about the Right-to-Know Law designed for requesters, including members of the media and anyone interested in accessing government records in Pennsylvania.
This webinar will be held via Zoom. You can find all the details you need to join on the OOR’s training calendar.
Here’s the PowerPoint presentation that I’ll use:
- The Right-to-Know Law for Requesters (Dec. 2, 2020) – PPTX
- The Right-to-Know Law for Requesters (Dec. 2, 2020) – PDF
Other upcoming OOR webinars include:
- Basics of the RTKL for Agency Open Records Officers – Dec. 9, 2020
- Basics of the Sunshine Act – Jan. 6, 2021
- The RTKL for Law Enforcement Agencies – Jan. 13, 2021
- RTKL Payment Issues – Jan. 20, 2021
- Confidentiality Laws and the RTKL – Jan. 27, 2021
Information about all of those webinars is available on the OOR’s training calendar.
The OOR regularly hosts webinars and in-person training sessions about various topics related to the Right-to-Know Law and the Sunshine Act. Feel free to request a specific training session for your group or organization.