The 2020 Annual Report is now posted.
- 2020 ranks as the second-busiest year ever for the OOR, with 2,764 appeals filed.
- Breakdown of who filed appeals in 2020:
- 43% citizens
- 37% companies
- 11% inmates
- 5% media
- 2% government officials
- 1% lawmakers
- 547 appeals involving state agencies; Department of Corrections tops the list at 115 appeals filed.
- Significant increases in the number of appeals filed involving the Department of Health, State Police, Department of Human Services, and Department of Community and Economic Development.
- 90 mediations and 70 training sessions conducted by the OOR.