The Office of Open Records held its 2020 annual training yesterday via Zoom.
Most years, our Annual Training only includes voices from the OOR. This year, the training focused on the impact of COVID-19 on the administration of Pennsylvania’s Right-to-Know Law and Sunshine Act and we were joined by several extremely smart and knowledgeable people from outside the OOR. The complete lineup included:
- Erik Arneson, OOR Executive Director
- Charles Rees Brown, Esq., OOR Chief Counsel
- Nathanael Byerly, Esq., OOR Deputy Director
- Scott Coburn, Esq., PA State Association of Township Supervisors
- Thomas Howell, Esq., PA Office of General Counsel Deputy General Counsel
- Delene Lantz, Esq., OOR General Counsel
- Melissa Melewsky, Esq., PA NewsMedia Association Media Law Counsel
- George Spiess, OOR Chief of Outreach and Training
The complete video of the OOR’s 2020 Annual Training is available on the OOR YouTube channel (and below).
The PowerPoint presentation used during the training is available here:
Information about other OOR training sessions, including upcoming webinars, can be found on the OOR’s Training Calendar.