The Office of Open Records is proud to present its 2021 Annual Report.
Read it here.
Highlights from this year’s Annual Report include:
- 2,990 appeals were filed with the Office of Open Records in 2021, the busiest year ever.
- Of those, 2,384 appeals involved local agencies; 549 involved state agencies.
- Issued 2,913 decisions, the highest number ever and a 35% increase in five years.
- Top 10 issues most raised on appeal and addressed by OOR.
- 10 examples of records accessed via the RTKL.
- Top OOR accomplishments in 2021.
- 90 mediations to resolve appeals and 75 training sessions conducted across the state.